randomly connected thoughts

I was looking for other blogs today that are written by occupational therapists (because I have so much time on my hands). I couldn't find any, and that was a little disappointing.

I am relatively certain that there are a lot of people out there who would have many interesting things to write about.

But relativity breaks down at the point of singularities - and this is where space-time has zero volume and maximum density. Sounds like my mental state at the end of the day.

If I wasn't an OT, I would want to be an astrophysicist - but I lack the mental capacity.

Today I saw a young fellow whose mental capacity far exceeds my own - but he can't tie his shoes yet and he develops unassailable arguments about the methodologies of learning how to print.

He said to me today, "If I am supposed to start my letters at the top, then how come an 'e' starts in the middle?"

My brain, as dense as any singularity in the universe, could not generate a reasonable response.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?