The ABC Therapeutics Road Show

I am on a west coast road trip that will extend to 6/14. Since this trip has virtually nothing to do with my own choices I thought it was fitting to start off with this picture.

Actually I really am starting off here in San Francisco, where I will remain until Sunday - and then I am off to Santa Monica for next week.

I have mastered the art of long distance supervision so I will be able to keep things running through a combination of cell phone interactions and of course relying on the only employee who never complains no matter how much gets heaped on her plate.

I'll try to update here regularly to record my activities...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?