Exciting changes on the horizon for ABC Therapeutics

I have neglected this poor blog lately, despite my intentions to write more. I apologize to all my fine readers who have sent me emails asking if my computer has died... ;)

My current activity configuration involves project management on a 'Flip this House' magnitude. We purchased a new building that required some substantial renovations, but now we are ready to move at the end of this month.

Soon I hope to have some pictures to post of our new 'home.' Stay tuned - I am hip deep in boxes and packing material, paint and drywall, building inspectors and certificates of occupancy.

Change is on the horizon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deconstructing the myth of clothing sensitivity as a 'sensory processing disorder'

On retained primitive reflexes

Twenty years of SIPT - where do we go next?